What do I need to do if I have a well?

ADUs may require a well report and well systems may need to be upgraded. Contact your County Environmental Health Department early in the process. For contact information, see the Contact page.

Get all your questions answered.

Welcome to Mother Lode ADU

More coming soon!

Some of our resources are still in progress – check back frequently to see new features!

Skip to content